Wednesday, February 11, 2009

From a Ford to a Ferrari for $3.99!

Who feels the ever present “need for speed”? I would venture that in today’s society, everyone has felt the pressure to work faster in every area of his or her life; to drive faster, to run faster, to finish that looming report faster. But how can we move any faster if that big lump of a machine sitting in front of us as we work is crawling along at the slowest pace known to man?! I seriously have wondered if at times, my computer might actually be moving slower than the first computer ever made. It’s like sitting in a Ferrari and going the speed limit. You know that beautiful piece of machinery was made for so much more than what you are using it for. The problem is, I cannot afford a Ferrari. Or even a new computer, for that matter. Is my equipment stuck with going 35mph in a 45mph zone?

For most people, the average Ford, just like the average computer, can do all you need it to, and more. But there are times that a few tweaks would make things run just that much faster. Most people are running Windows XP on their home computer, which was the fancy new operating system when it came out. It was a huge upgrade from previous operating systems, but it was a downgrade in speed because of all its fancy bells and whistles. Now, we have Windows Vista, which has even MORE appeal. Both are nice in their respects, but both can also slow down a computer like nobody’s business! When you pair a slow operating system with everyday use, you are left with a machine that needs a serious oil change.

For the shockingly low price of $3.99, WhittierPc.com is now offering System Optimization. Although upgrading system components are a way to speed things up, you can increase your computers’ momentum 20% to 25% just with Optimization. In this economy, not too many people can afford to buy a new computer. So being able to have more speed for less money is something we can really get behind. So I may not be able to get a new Ferrari, but with some small tweaks to my good ol’ Ford, I will be able to keep truckin’ at an even faster pace. And as I sit in front of my faster computer, I’ll still be able to feel the wind in my hair.


To obtain this incredibly valued service please visit: Los Angeles Computer Repair

0 comments: